At OUT HEALTH, we see you. No matter how or why you came to us, we will welcome the opportunity to be part of your care and treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
OUT HEALTH is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the health of individuals identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning (LGBTQ+). OUT HEALTH recognizes the unique health needs of LGBTQ individuals and connects them with the most appropriate healthcare providers, resources, and events. OUT HEALTH strives to better educate health care professionals and the community at large regarding best practices for LGBTQ+ individuals.
HOW WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION
- Providing high-quality, affordable health care in a private, affirming environment.
- Providing culturally sensitive mental health services including treatment for substance use disorders such as alcohol, opiates and other drugs of abuse.
- Educating health care professionals and the community at large regarding how they can best support LGBTQ+ people in their families and communities.
- Assisting with referrals to kind, competent health professionals and resources outside the organization.
- Linking the people we serve to resources inside and outside the organization